Louise Venables – Head Teacher – April 2015
• A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity and good judgement.
• A complement of basic skills — linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
• Tolerance and respect for others.
We value the partnership that exists between school, parents and the wider community and the part it plays in achieving our mission statement
On Friday 2nd October Cherry Tree was taken over by "Monsters & Pirates"! The pupils enjoyed meeting children's author "Jack Trelawny" who held an assembly and workshop for the children. The children looked fantastic in their costumes [...]
September 2015 sees the launch of our new house-point system as a means of rewarding pupils, and to provide a competitive element between groups of children. Some of the things pupils might be rewarded house [...]