Louise Venables – Head Teacher
• A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity and good judgement.
• A complement of basic skills — linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
• Tolerance and respect for others.
We value the partnership that exists between school, parents and the wider community and the part it plays in achieving our mission statement
School is Open In the event of a closure we will notify you in the following ways: displayed on our school website text via teachers2parents system published under school closures on the Essex County Council [...]
We all have clothing in our wardrobes that we haven’t worn in ages! When it comes to a clear out what do you do to make sure the environment comes off best? Bag2School is the answer! [...]