Louise Venables – Head Teacher
• A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity and good judgement.
• A complement of basic skills — linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
• Tolerance and respect for others.
We value the partnership that exists between school, parents and the wider community and the part it plays in achieving our mission statement
On Friday 30th September we are taking part in "The Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning" to fundraise for Macmillan Cancer Support. The Coffee morning is a great reason to catch up over a cuppa and a [...]
Our mobile App is now live on both Apple & Google Play Stores! Smartphones & tablets are now used more frequently than laptops & desktop PCs, therefore apps are becoming a more popular & convenient method [...]